BHU B.Ed Syllabus 2021 : Banaras Hindu University BHU conducts entrance exam every year, students who want to take admission in Banaras Hindu University must read the BHU B.Ed Syllabus and BHU B. Ed Exam pattern once.
We will tell you about the questions coming in BHU B. Ed 2021 and its exam pattern through this post. This article is going to be very effective in your upcoming exam and will help you in knowing the syllabus of the exam.
BHU B.Ed Syllabus 2021 – Overview
|Name Of The organization||Banaras Hindu University|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Exam status||Once In A year|
|Article Name||BHU B.Ed Syllabus|
Banaras Hindu University has created separate syllabus for UG, PG and RET. In this entrance exam, questions related to arts, mathematics, commerce and etc. are covered.
All the questions will be multiple choice, which you have to solve in a given time frame. Below you can find BHU B.Ed Exam Pattern And Syllabus.
BHU B.Ed Exam Pattern
Following is the BHU B.Ed Exam Pattern –
- The time to solve the paper will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The types of questions will be multiple choice.
- The question paper will be divided into two parts.
- The first part will have 30 questions which will be based on Aptitude, Reasoning and Current Affairs.
- There will be 70 questions in the second part which will be based on your chosen group (information about the group is given to you through the chart below).
|Sr. No||Group||Subjects||Number Of Questions|
|1.||Language||Hindi, English, Sanskrit||70|
|2.||Maths||Statistics And mathematics||70|
|3.||Science||Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics and Home Science||70|
|4.||Humanities And Social Sciences||Political Science, History, Geography, Economics, Commerce and Home Science||70|
BHU B.ED Syllabus 2021
BHU B.ED Syllabus 2021 is as follows –
- Language Syllabus : Under this, questions will come from Hindi / English / Sanskrit.
- Science Syllabus : Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics and Home Science, Computer Science.
- Mathematics : Most things will be from Mathematics, Statistics etc.
- Humanities and Social Sciences Syllabus : History, Political Science, Geography, Economics, Business, Home Science.
Also to help the candidates, we have provided the detailed syllabus of BHU B.Ed. below through BHU B.ED Syllabus PDF, which you can download by clicking on the link.
|Download – BHU B.ED Syllabus PDF|
Candidates need knowledge about the syllabus of BHU B.Ed before appearing for the examination. They can also access the PDF of BHU B.Ed course from the official website.
BHU B.ED Syllabus – FAQ
Multiple choice questions are asked in this exam.
Yes, in this exam, three numbers are given to correct a question and one number is deducted for doing wrong.
A total of 100 questions will be asked in this exam.
Hope you will like this information related to BHU B.Ed Syllabus 2021 and BHU B. Ed Exam Pattern, visit official website for more information
Apart from this, for other similar information, visit our portal SSC CRACK daily.