BHU UET Syllabus 2021 : BHU entrance examination is conducted by Banaras Hindu University, which is one of the oldest universities in India. It is a university level examination conducted once a year.
Interested candidates for the UET (Graduate Entrance Test) conducted by the university can enroll on the date of arrival.
What Is BHU UET
The flower form of BHU UET is BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test conducted by Banaras Hindu University for admission to various undergraduate courses. This examination is conducted only at the university level.
Over 5000 seats are filled on the basis of BHU UET marks. BHU UET is conducted in paper-based test (PBT) mode as well as computer-based test (CBT) mode.
BHU UET 2021 Eligibility
Candidates are required to fulfill the eligibility criteria as per their syllabus, which is given below –
- All the candidates appearing for BHU UET 2021 must have passed the class 12th or equivalent examinations.
- They have to get at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The age of the candidates should not be more than 22 years.
- In addition, the candidates check official qualifications for undergraduate courses officially.
BHU UET Exam will be conducted soon Candidates can get detailed information about BHU Entrance Exam Syllabus 2021 & BHU UET Exam Pattern from this article.
Candidates who are planning to give BHU UET 2021 should have complete knowledge about BHU UET 2021 syllabus. BHU UET 2021 Syllabus contains all the subjects that must be covered by the candidates for taking the entrance examination.
BHU UET Exam Pattern
A brief description of BHU UET Exam Pattern is given below, candidates can get more information through this list.
- Number of questions – Students have to answer 150 questions in a question paper of BHU UET 2021.
- The syllabus of each question in BHU UET will be of 3 marks.
- The maximum marks obtained by any candidate will be 450.
- One mark will be deducted for any wrong answer.
BHU UET Syllabus 2021 In Hindi
The detailed syllabus of BHU UET 2021 is given below. For the preparation of BHU UET 2021, the candidates can check the short syllabus below.
BHU UET B. A. (Hons) Syllabus
BHU UET B. A. (Hons) Syllabus is given below, candidates can start preparing their entrance exam through this course if they are opting for B. A. (Hons) course.
- Human Body and Health
- Common Diseases
- Environment and its Pollution
- Production of food and raw materials
- Solar System
- Population Explosion
- Literature and Art
- Climate and Weather
- Natural Resources
- Indian Cultural Heritage
- Political Science
- Mental Ability
- General Awareness
- Numerical Ability
- Comprehensive Ability etc.
BHU UET B. Com (Hons) Syllabus
BHU UET B. Com (Hons) Syllabus is given below, candidates can start preparing their entrance exam through this course if they are opting for B. Com (Hons) course.
- Basic Mathematics
- Financial Market Management
- Business Organisation
- Business Management
- Computer Basic
- Current Economic Affairs
- Financial Statements
- Money and Banking
- Finance Analysis
- Economics etc.
BHU UET B. Sc (Hons) Syllabus
BHU UET B. Sc (Hons) Syllabus is given below, candidates can start preparing for their entrance exam through this course if they are opting for B. Sc (Hons) course.
Hope you like the information given by us about BHU UET Syllabus and BHU UET Exam Pattern.
Visit the official website for more information, in addition to such information, visit our portal SSC CRACK daily.