Bihar Police Constable Syllabus : If you are preparing for Bihar Police Constable exam then it is very important for you to know Bihar Police Constable Syllabus.
Through this article, we will tell you about Bihar Police Constable Syllabus as well as Bihar Police Constable Exam Pattern in detail.
|Name of the organization||Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) Bihar|
|Name of post||Constable|
|Number of posts||8415|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
PET / PMT
|Exam Date||14.03.2021 (Sunday) & 21.03.2021 (Monday)|
Bihar Police Constable Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for Bihar Police Written Exam is as follows :
- The written examination will be of objective type objective.
- There will be a question paper containing 100 questions.
- For each correct answer 01 marks will be allotted, then the test will be of 100 marks.
- The time period will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- The question paper will be of 12th standard level.
- There will be a physical efficiency test of 100 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 0.20 for each wrong answer.
- A minimum of 30% marks in the written examination is compulsory.
- The final merit list will be made on the basis of physical efficiency test.
- Written test marks will not be considered in the final merit list.
Below you can understand the pattern of written examination more thoroughly.
|English & Hindi & General Knowledge & Current Affairs||50||50|
|Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Politics, Geography, Mathematics, Economics||50||50|
Bihar Police Constable Syllabus in Hindi
Following is the Bihar Police Constable Syllabus :
- हिंदी : मुख्य रूप से पर्यायवाची, विलोम, वाक्य त्रुटि, वाक्य सुधार जैसे विषयों पर ध्यान दें, रिक्त स्थान भरें, अलंकार, समास आदि।
- Mathematics: Basic arithmetic operations, percentages, proportions and ratios, profit and loss, simple interest, average, discount, partnership, time and work, time and distance, mensuration, etc.
- English : Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test, English Grammar आदि।
- General Studies (History, Geography and Politics) : Indian History, Culture, Geography, Environment, Economic Aspects, Independence Movement, Indian Agriculture and Natural Resources Key Features and Indian Constitution and Politics in Social Studies questions.
- General Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) : General Science questions will also include knowledge of subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Biology, whose level will be up to class 12th.
Download Bihar Police Constable Syllabus PDF
Download Bihar Police Constable Syllabus PDF If you want, you can download it from the official website.
Bihar Police Constable Syllabus – FAQs
There are 02 steps in the selection:
Physical Efficiency / Measurement Test (PET / PST)
There will be 100 questions in Bihar Police Constable Written Examination, every question will be of 1 number.
There will be negative marking of 0.20 for each wrong answer.
Hope you like the information related to Bihar Police Constable Syllabus given by us. For similar information, visit our website on the SSC CRACK daily.