Bihar PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2021 : The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has been conducting the Civil Judge Examination for the past several years, in which more than one participant participates, and by passing, they realize their dream.
If you are also preparing for Bihar Judicial Service, then it is very important to know about Bihar PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2021 and Bihar PSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern, so that you can make your preparation better and you can achieve your goals. To reach.
Bihar PSC Civil Judge Syllabus – Overview
|Name Of Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC|
|Name Of Post||Civil Services|
|Mode Of Examination||Offline|
|Article Name||Bihar Judicial Service Syllabus 2021|
Bihar PSC Civil Judge Selection Process
If you are excited about this exam, then you have to go through three stages for this exam, which are as follows –
- Preliminary Examination (Multiple choice type)
- Main Examination (Descriptive (Written Examination))
- The interview
If you pass all the three stages then you will be selected by preparing a Megha list or Final Cut-off in the final.
Bihar PSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern
If you are curious about this exam and want to pass with good marks, you must read this article in its entirety, so that you can clear whatever misunderstanding the Bihar Civil Judge Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
This exam will be conducted mainly in three stages, the exam pattern of this exam is as follows –
- The compilation of questions in the Preliminary Examination will be multiple choice.
- There will be two question papers in the preliminary examination, in which a total of 100 marks will be asked in the first question paper.
- A total of 150 marks will be asked from the second question paper.
- Details about negative marking have not been provided by the BPSC.
Below you can find more detailed information about the exam pattern.
The minimum qualifying marks in this examination is 45% for unreserved category and 40% for reserved category candidates.
Bihar Judicial Service Pre Exam Syllabus
Following is the Bihar Judicial Service Pre Exam Syllabus –
- General knowledge including current affairs
- Elementary general science
- Law of evidence and procedure
- Constitutional and administrative law of india
- Hindi law and Muhammadan law
- Law of transfer of property and principles of equity, law of trust and specific relief
- Rules of contracts and torts
- Questions can be asked from commercial law related subjects.
10 times the candidates recruited from the preliminary examination will be selected for the main examination.
Bihar Judicial Service Mains Exam Pattern
Following is the pattern of BPSC Civil Judge Main Examination –
- The BPSC Civil Judge Main Examination will have a total of 1050 marks, and its type will be descriptive.
- There will be 8 (eight) papers in the main examination.
- It will be based on 5 compulsory and 3 optional (option from 5) subjects.
- Apart from this, there will also be an interview of 100 marks.
Below you can get the syllabus of the main exam.
Bihar Judicial Service Mains Exam Syllabus
|General Knowledge Including Current Affairs||150|
|Elementary General Science||100|
|Law Of Evidence And Procedure||150|
|Constitutional And Administrative Law Of India||150|
|Hindi Law And Muhammadan Law||150|
|Law Of Transfer Of Property And Principles Of Equity, Law Of Trust And Specific Relief||150|
|Rules Of Contracts And Torts||150|
The minimum qualifying mark for the candidates is 35 percent.
Selected candidates will be called for interview in pre and main examination, this interview will be of 100 marks.
Bihar PSC Civil Judge Syllabus PDF
If the candidates want to download the Bihar PSC Civil Judge Syllabus PDF, they can download it through the official website, also we have provided a link to the official website below, with the help of which the Bihar PSC Civil Judge Syllabus PDF can be easily downloaded. Can.
Some Important Questions
No information has been received from the department regarding negative marking yet, as soon as any information comes, we will update you through this article.
Mains Written Examination
Bihar PSC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus can be downloaded from the official website.
Hope you have liked the information given by us in Bihar PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 202, you can visit the official website for more information, in addition to that, visit the official alert for similar information.