Bihar SHSB Staff Nurse Syllabus : State Health Society Bihar (SHSB) has released the official notification for the recruitment of 4102 Staff Nurse vacancies in the Department of Medicine and Health.
Candidates applying for this recruitment process need to know Bihar SHSB Staff Nurse Syllabus as well as Bihar SHSB Staff Nurse Exam Pattern. In such a situation, through this article, we will give you important information about its exam pattern and syllabus.
|Recruitment Name||Bihar SHSB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021|
|Total Number of Posts||4102|
|SHSB Bihar Staff Nurse Exam Date 2021||The online application will be announced after the completion of the process.|
Bihar SHSB Staff Nurse Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the structure of SHS Bihar Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus 2021 through the exam pattern given below. There will be a total of 100 marks in the SHSB Staff Nurse Examination. Following is the detailed Bihar SHSB Staff Nurse Exam Pattern.
|Numerical Ability (Mathematics)||20|
|Exam duration||120 Minute|
- The written examination will be a computer-based examination.
- A total of 80 questions will be asked in this exam.
- The duration of the written examination will be 120 minutes.
- The total number of questions will be 100.
SHS Bihar Staff Nurse Syllabus
SHS Bihar Staff Nurse Syllabus : To be selected for this post, the candidates will have to pass the exam with a minimum of 40% marks. You can also visit the official website for the syllabus of Bihar Staff Nurse.
Apart from this, we will provide you the SHS Bihar Staff Nurse Syllabus through this article, and at the end of this article we will also give you the SHS Bihar Staff Nurse Syllabus PDF link.
- General Science, Countries and Capitals, Civics, Indian Economy, Heritage, Current Affairs, Famous Days and Dates.
- Famous places in India, Indian Parliament, literature, inventions and discoveries, environmental issues, biology, famous books and authors.
- Indian history, sports, geography, tourism, artists, Indian politics, rivers, lakes and seas.
- Number Ranking
- Number Series.
- Cubes & Dice
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Clocks & Calendars
- Problem Solving
- Space Visualization
- Blood Relations.
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Figural Series Compilation
Percentage, Time and Work, Simplification, Simplification, Investment, HCF and LCM, Algebra, Simplification, Ratio-Proportion.
Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Area, Time and Speed, Time and Distance, Profit, Questions based on Age, Boat Section etc.
- Community Health Nursing, Health Promotion, Midwifery, Health Center Management, Primary Health Care, Child Health Nursing.
- Anatomy and Physiology, Sociology, Microbiology, Nursing Foundation, Nutrition.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing Gynecology Nursing, Pediatric Nursing.
SHSB Bihar Staff Nurse Selection Process
SHSB Bihar Staff Nurse Selection Process: Selection of SHSB Bihar Staff Nurse candidates in Bihar Health Service Society will be done on the basis of selection written examination, for more information related to its selection process, candidates can visit the official website.
Download SHSB Staff Nurse Syllabus PDF
Candidates can download the SHSB Staff Nurse Syllabus PDF from the official website, moreover we will provide the syllabus of Bihar Staff Nurse to you soon in this article.
SHSB Staff Nurse FAQs
The total duration of SHSB Staff Nurse Examination will be 2 hours, 120 minutes.
In the SHSB Staff Nurse exam, questions will be asked from subjects like Mathematics, General Knowledge, General Science, Reasoning Nursing etc.
There will be a total of 80 questions in the SHSB Staff Nurse Examination, and the total marks will be 100.
Hope you will like the information related to Bihar SHSB Staff Nurse Syllabus in Hindi and SHSB Staff Nurse Exam Pattern given by SSC CRACK. For more information, visit its official website.