DFCCIL Syllabus : Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India DFCCIL (Indian Railway) Are Recently Released Online Application Form for the Executive & Junior Manager Various Post Recruitment.
so today We will give detailed information about DFCCIL Syllabus and DFCCIL Exam Pattern through this article.
|Name of the organization||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test (CBT), Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT), Document Verification, Interview, Medical Test|
DFCCIL Exam Pattern
The DFCCIL Exam Pattern for the written exam is as follows –
- The Computer Based Test will be conducted in two/three sessions on a single/multiple day.
- The exam will be of 2 hours duration.
- The Computer Based Test will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type consisting of 120 questions.
- There will be negative marking of (0.25) marks for each wrong answer.
- The question paper will be set in English and Hindi only. In case of any difference/discrepancy/dispute in the questions between English and Hindi, the content of the English version shall prevail.
- The standard of questions for the online examination will generally be as per the educational standards prescribed for the posts.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test/CBT is fixed at 40% for UR, 30% for SC/OBC-NCL/EWS and 25% for ST.
DFCCIL for Executive (Operations & BD/ Civil/ Mechanical/ Signal & Telecommunication), Junior Manager (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Operations & BD) Exam Pattern –
|General Knowledge & General Aptitude & Reasoning||24|
Junior Executive (Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunications, Operation) Exam Pattern –
|General Knowledge and General Aptitude and Reasoning and General Science||60|
Candidates can visit official website for Syllabus and DFCCIL Syllabus PDF, there candidates can get detailed DFCCIL Syllabus in coming days.
For Junior Manager Level Posts
For the posts of Junior Manager, up to 3 times the number of vacancies of the candidate will be called for interview on the basis of merit based on performance in Computer Based Test and reservation rules. The final merit list will be prepared by giving 85% weightage to CBT marks and 15% weightage to interview marks.
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the prescribed medical standards for the post they are opting for. Candidates who are found medically unfit for the chosen post will not be given any alternate appointment.
Some Important Questions
Computer Based Test (CBT)
Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT)
The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
The mode of this exam is online.
We hope that you have liked this important information related to DFCCIL Syllabus and DFCCIL Exam Pattern, for more details visit the official website.
For this kind of information visit SSC Crack