Haryana Police Sub Inspector (SI) Syllabus – Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has issued advertisement for the recruitment of Haryana Police Sub Inspector (SI), both male and female candidates can apply for this recruitment, whoever is Haryana Police Inspector post.
Those who have the qualification and are interested to be recruited in this post, all those people should apply this form online as soon as possible.
If you are dreaming to be successful in this recruitment, then it is very important for you to know about Haryana Police Sub Inspector Syllabus in Hindi and Haryana Police Sub Inspector Exam Pattern.
Haryana Police Sub Inspector Syllabus – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name Of Exam||Haryana Police Sub Inspector (SI)|
|Exam Organizer||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Article Name||Haryana Police SI Syllabus|
Haryana Police Sub Inspector Selection Process
To become Haryana Daroga one has to go through the following steps.
- Knowledge Test (80% weightage) This section constitutes 80 percent of the entire selection.
- Physical Screening Test (PST) This is just qualifying type test.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) This is only qualifying type test.
- Additional Qualification (10 Marks), in this you will be given marks as per your merit.
- Higher Education: 7 marks
- Post Graduate Degree: Additional 3 Marks
- NCC Certificate: 3 Marks
- Miscellaneous (10 numbers)
- eg, non government employees – 5 marks
- Widow & Other Criteria – 5 Marks
- Nomadic / Denotified Tribes of Haryana – 5 Marks
- Vimukti tribe and contract employees – maximum 8 marks
- In the second stage, the race, physical qualification will have to be passed.
- In the third stage, the certificate verification will be done.
Haryana Police Sub Inspector Exam Pattern
- Multiple choice type questions will be asked in this exam, in which 4 options will be given for each question, out of which you have to choose one correct option.
- The written exam will be of total 80 marks.
- A total of 100 questions will be asked in this exam.
- According to the official notification of HSSC website, there is no negative marking of any kind in this recruitment.
- 0.8 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Candidates will be given a total time of 1.5 hours (90 minutes) to complete the written test.
- This exam will be in both Hindi and English language, candidates can choose their language according to their convenience and give the exam.
- Questions will be asked in this exam related to General Studies, General Science, Current Affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, other related fields/trades etc.
- There will be at least (10) questions related to basic knowledge of computer.
|Subjects||Number Of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Studies, Current Affairs, Mathematics, Reasoning, Animal Husbandry, Agriculture, Science||100||80|
Haryana Police SI Syllabus
If you want to take the selection with good marks in this exam, then it is very important for you to know about all the subjects of the Harayana SI syllabus, below we are giving detailed information about all the subjects related to this exam. Which you read carefully.
- Indian History (Related to Haryana)
- Indian Constitution.
- State Administration and System
- economic scenario
- government schemes
- five yearly plan
- National Movement
- Country’s political chain, etc.
- National and International Affairs
- Important Dates
- current science
- books and authors
- Important plans, etc.
- Ratio and Proportion
- HCF, LCM
- Profit and Loss
- age based questions
- work, time and distance
- rate of interest
- mensuration, etc.
- Input and Output
- logical calculations
- Venn diagram
- coding and decoding
- blood relation
- analytical reasoning
- Statements and Conclusions, etc.
- animal nutrition
- animal breeds
- animal husbandry
- Animal diseases and symptoms, etc.
- facts of agriculture
- Fruits & Crops & Vegetables
- crop production
- soil fertility
- irrigation and damage
- plantation and deforestation
- soil and land
- Weed/pest control, etc.
- scientific method and concepts
- space science
- the biology
- technology and physics
- technologies, etc.
Additional Qualification (10 Marks)
Whoever successfully clears the third stage, that candidate will be called for document verification/scrutiny in the final.
Education (Maximum 7 Marks) In this you will have any type of degree in Law, Computer Engineering / Science, Forensic Medicine, Forensic Science, Police Science and Criminology etc.
Then you will get 4 marks and if you are post graduate candidate then you will get additional 3 will get more points.
Haryana Police Sub Inspector Syllabus PDF Download
If you want to download the Haryana Police Sub Inspector Syllabus PDF, then you can download it by visiting the official website of Haryana Police.
Some Important Questions
Knowledge Test (80% weightage)
Physical Screening Test (PST)
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
This exam will be in both Hindi and English language, the candidate can choose his language according to his skill.
HSSC Police SI written exam will be of total 80 marks.
The test paper will consist of General Studies, General Science, Current Affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Ability, Mathematics, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, other related questions.
Hope you liked Haryana SI Syllabus related information, for more and authentic information visit its official website, and for daily these kind of update bookmark SSC Crack.