Jharkhand APP/APO Syllabus 2021 : Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has conducted recruitment for the posts of Assistant Public Prosecutor (APP / APO) for the last several years and a large number of candidates appear in this examination.
If you are preparing for Jharkhand APP / APO exam and you want to score well in this exam, then it is very important to know about Jharkhand APP / APO Syllabus and Jharkhand APP / APO Exam Pattern.
Jharkhand APP/APO Syllabus – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Name Of Post||APP/APO|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Interviews|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Jharkhand APP/APO Exam Pattern
If you want to clear this exam and you want to pass with good marks in this exam, then you must read this entire article carefully, so that you know the correct syllabus and exam pattern of Jharkhand APP. So that you can get good marks in the exam.
This exam will be conducted mainly in three stages and the exam pattern of this exam is as follows –
- The preliminary examination will be of multiple choice type.
- There will be two question papers in the preliminary examination, in which a total of 100 questions will be asked in the first question paper.
- A total of 100 questions will also be asked in the second question paper.
- The first question paper will be of total 100 marks.
- The second question paper will also be of 100.
- In the first question paper, questions will be asked from the General Knowledge and Code of Criminal Procedure.
- The marks of the pre exam will not be added to the main merit list.
JPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor (APP/ APO) Pre Exam Pattern 2021
|Number Of Papers||Subject Name||Total Marks||Exam Period|
|1.||General Knowledge, Criminal Procedure Code||100||2 Hours|
|2.||Indian Evidence Act, Indian Penal Code||100||2 Hours|
JPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor (APP/ APO) Pre Exam Syllabus
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Current Affairs – National and International.
- General politics.
- famous places.
- States and capitals.
- famous person.
- Country and its capitals.
- Indian Constitution.
- Country and its currencies.
- art and culture.
- Famous Books and Authors.
- Scientific research, etc.
Criminal Procedure Code
- Indian Penal Code.
- Code of Criminal Procedure.
- Evidence method.
- Constitution of India, etc.
JPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor (APP/ APO) Mains Exam Pattern 2021
|Subject Name||Number Of Questions||Time|
|General Hindi||100||3 Hours|
|General Knowledge||100||3 Hours|
|Evidence And Penal Code||200||3 Hours|
|Indian Penal Code||200||3 Hours|
|Constitution Of India||200||3 Hours|
|Criminal Minor Act||200||3 Hours|
Both Hindi and English papers will be of qualifying type only, marks of both these papers will not be added to the merit, in both these papers you are compulsory to get at least 30 out of 100 marks.
- निबंध (400 शब्दों का)
- वाक्य विन्यास।
- Unseen Passages
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Error Correction
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Idioms & Phrases
- Verb, etc
- संस्कृत भाषा और साहित्य
- हिंदी भाषा और साहित्य
- अंग्रेजी भाषा और साहित्य
- उड़िया भाषा और साहित्य
- बांग्ला भाषा और साहित्य
- उर्दू भाषा और साहित्य
- कुडुख भाषा और साहित्य
- कुरमाली भाषा और साहित्य
- संथाली भाषा और साहित्य
- पञ्चपरगनिया भाषा और साहित्य
- नागपुरी भाषा और साहित्य
- मुंडारी भाषा और साहित्य
- खोरठा भाषा और साहित्य
- खड़िया भाषा और साहित्य, इत्यादि।
- Jharkhand – Politics and Economy.
- History of Jharkhand.
- Indian National Movement.
- Jharkhand – Geography.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science Technology
- Indian Polity and Governance.
- History – India and the world.
- Geography – India and the world.
- cultural heritage.
- Other information about India,
Indian Penal Code
- Indian Penal Code.
- Interim report and determination of charge and translation.
- Charge sheet, etc.
Criminal Minor Act
- Indian Forest Act.
- Motor Vehicles Act, etc.
Indian Constitutional Law
- Indian Railways Act.
- RPUP Act, etc.
Evidence AND Criminal Procedure
- Indian Electricity Act.
- Dowry Prohibition Act.
- Wildlife Protection Act.
- Cruelty to Animals Act, etc.
Jharkhand APP/APO Syllabus PDF 2021
If you want to download Jharkhand APP / APO Syllabus 2021, then you can download it through the following link.
Candidates are advised to prepare their exam according to Jharkhand APP / APO Syllabus 2021 because by doing this, candidates can get good marks in this exam and also get selected for this post in future.
If you want to download Jharkhand APP / APO Syllabus PDF, you can visit the official website for this. Apart from this, you can also download the Jharkhand APP / APO Syllabus PDF from the direct link given by us.
Jharkhand APP/APO Jharkhand APP / APO Selection Process is Prelims (Preliminary Examination)
Mains Written Examination (Descriptive Type)
The interview is a total of three stages.
Yes, it is mandatory for the candidates to appear in the interview process after passing the Mains examination.
You can download the syllabus of Jharkhand APP / APO from the official website.
Hope you have liked the information related to Jharkhand APP / APO Syllabus 2021 & Jharkhand APP / APO Exam Pattern given by us. For more information, please visit the official website. Also follow the SSC Crack for similar updates.