MP B.ED Syllabus 2021 : Every year in Madhya Pradesh, entrance test is conducted to take admission in B.Ed course, and every year a lot of candidates are interested to get admission in this course.
In such a situation, through this article, we will give detailed information about MP B.Ed Syllabus 2021 and MP B.Ed Exam Pattern.
MP B.Ed Syllabus 2021 In Hindi – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Name Of Examination||Madhya Pradesh B.Ed Entrance Exam (MP B.Ed)|
MP B.Ed Exam Pattern
The following is the MP B.Ed Exam Pattern –
- There will be two hours to complete the entrance examination.
- And MP B.Ed entrance exam will have 100 questions for 100 marks.
- 1 mark will be given for each correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking in the Madhya Pradesh entrance exam.
- The subjects of MP B.Ed Entrance Exam will be General Mental Ability, General Awareness, General Hindi and English and Teaching Aptitude Syllabus.
MP B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus
The following is MP B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus –
- English : Propositions, Simple And Compound Sentences, Verb Structures, Tenses, Change of Voice And Narration, Modals, Transformation Of Sentences, Prefixes and Suffixes, Type of Clauses, Synonyms and Antonyms, Reading Comprehension etc.
- General Awareness : Political Parties, Indian Economy, Citizenship, Indian Natural Resources, National Per Capita Agriculture, Current Events and Matters, Health and Cleanliness, Fundamental Duties and Rights, Parliament Houses, Indian, Cultural Development, Important Provisions of the Constitution (Education, Language, Culture About), historical events, economic development, Indian banking system, history of Indian independence (1857 to 1947), Indian, Indian Geography, Employment, General Science, Environment and Ecology, National Symbols, National Integration, Important Inventions and Inventors, National Personality Development after 1947 etc.
- Teaching Aptitude : Adaptability, aptitude for children, professional knowledge and interest in teaching profession, etc.
MP B.ED Syllabus PDF
If you want to get detailed information about MP B.ED Syllabus, you can get it through MP B.ED Syllabus PDF.
There is no negative marking in MP B.Ed exam.
Only 100 questions from General Mental Ability, General Hindi and English, General Awareness, Teaching Aptitude.
Only 2 hours time will be provided to complete the test.
Hope you will like the information related to Bihar B.Ed CET Syllabus and Bihar B.Ed CET Exam Pattern given by us, visit the official website for more information.
|Also Do Check – Kisan registration on DBT agriculture Portal of Bihar|
For such good information, visit the SSC Crack daily.