SSC GD Constable Recruitment : The Staff Selection Commission issues advertisements for the recruitment of general duty in many paramilitary forces of the country every year, before SSC released advertisement for the posts of GD in the year 2018, whose recruitment process is still going on, and SSC GD New Vacancy is due in March.
SSC GD Constable Notification will be released on 25 March 2021 Eligible candidates will be able to apply online by May.
SSC GD New Vacancy – Important Dates
- Date Of Application Start : Candidates can apply for SSC GD Constable 2021 from 25 March 2021.
- Last Date For Application : SSC GD Constable 2021 application deadline will be 10 May 2021.
- SSC GD Exam Date : SSC GD Constable 2021 Exam Date has been fixed from 2 August 2021 to 25 August 2021.
- SSC GD Admit Card : SSC GD Constable 2021 Admit Card will be released in the last week of July 2021.
SSC GD Online Form – Overview
|Name Of Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name Of Post||Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2018 – Declaration of Final Result (except for the State of Kerala)|
|Total Posts||55,000 (Tentative)|
Qualification For SSC GD Constable
|Educational Qualification For SSC GD Constable Posts|
|◆ Educational Qualification – Must pass high school examination from a board recognized by the Government of India.|
|◆ Age Limit – Applicant age should be between 18 to 23 years.|
SSC GD Constable 2021 – Physical Qualification For The Posts
|Category||Male Gen / OBC /SC||Male ST||Female Gen/OBC/SC||Female ST|
|Height||170 CMS||165 CMS||157 CMS||155 CMS|
|Chest||80-85 CMS||76-80 CMS||NA||NA|
|Race||5 KM in 24 Minutes||5 KM in 24 Minutes||1.6 Km in 8.5 Minutes||1.6 Km in 8.5 Minutes|
SSC GD Constable Vacancy Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for SSC GD New Vacancy will remain the same as it has been for SSC GD Recruitment till now, through the following, you will get detailed information about the exam pattern.
- All the questions in this exam will be objective type in which 4 options will be given for 1 question, out of which the candidates will have to choose the correct option.
- 1 mark is prescribed for the correct answer, and there is no provision of negative marking for the wrong answer.
- there will be total 100 in computer based test, 25 question from each section.
- there will be four section in exam – General Awareness, English/Hindi, Mathematics And Reasoning.
SSC GD Constable Selection Process
SSC GD Selection Process : The exam of SSC GD Constable Upcoming Vacancy will be completed in a total of 3 phases.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Details Medical Examination & Document Verification (DME & DV)
A cutoff will be issued for the candidates who have succeeded in all the stages and then they will be allotted post according to the post preference of the candidates.
Important Documents For SSC GD
If you are also thinking to apply for SSC GD New Vacancy, then you must have the following documents.
- High School (class-10) marksheet
- Aadhar Card / Pan Card
- 3 passport size photos
- Domicile Certificate of the concerned state
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
Caste certificate will be mandatory only for those applicants who need age relaxation. Apart from this, general category (GEN) candidates will not require caste certificate.
SSC GD Constable Salary
After the 7th Pay Commission, SSC GD Constable Salary will be Rs 21700- 69100, though it will also include dearness allowance, traffic allowance, house rent allowance etc.
Apart from basic salary, the person employed in the post of SSC GD Constable also gets other benefits and allowances, which are as follows.
- Medical facilities
- Retired schemes
- Dearness allowance (DA)
- Traffic allowance
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Annual holidays are also paid.
How To Crack GD Exam
To crack SSC GD Exam first of all, the candidate should have complete knowledge about the syllabus of that exam, and the candidates should study according to the syllabus.
Also, before preparing for SSC GD exam, choose the right books. For this, you can also take the help of your big partner or internet.
Also nowadays you can strengthen your preparation by resorting to online coaching.
Also, do not give less importance to any subject, because you cannot crack SSC GD Exam by paying full attention to any one subject. That is why it is important to give proper time to all subjects.
Also, analyse the question papers of previous exams properly, by doing this you will be able to know how to prepare for SSC GD New Recruitment.
“For more information related to SSC jobs, you can visit our SSC Crack website.”