SSC MTS Syllabus : Staff Selection Commission conducts MTS – multitasking exam almost every year. A lot of candidates try to clear this exam.
In such a situation, today we will tell in detail about SSC MTS Syllabus and SSC MTS Exam Pattern through this article.
SSC MTS Syllabus In Hindi – Overview
|Name Of Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name Of Post||Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) MTS|
|Selection Process||◆Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)|
◆Descriptive Paper (Paper-II)
SSC MTS Exam Pattern Tier -1
- The online paper-I will be objective type.
- The SSC MTS Paper-I consists of four parts, consisting of 100 questions of 100 marks each.
- The total time duration for SSC MTS Paper-1 is 1.5 hours (90 minutes) and for the visually handicapped candidates is 2 hours (120 minutes).
- There will be negative marks of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in SSC MTS exam.
- SSC MTS exam questions will be set for Part-A, B, D in both English and Hindi.
Through the table given below, you can understand SSC MTS Exam Pattern Paper-1 better.
|Part-A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25/ 25|
|Part-B||Numerical Aptitude||25/ 25|
|Part-C||General English||25/ 25|
|Part-D||General Awareness||25/ 25|
SSC MTS Exam Pattern For Tier -2
- Candidates who pass SSC MTS Paper I will be called for Paper II.
- SSC MTS Paper-II will not be too difficult.
- However, the marks obtained by the candidates in Paper-II will be used to decide the merit in case of general marks having more than one candidate with the same marks in Paper-I.
- SSC MTS will be paper-II pen and paper mode paper which will be descriptive.
- The paper will be set in Hindi, English and other languages mentioned in the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution.
- Maximum marks will be 50 marks.
- The duration of SSC MTS Paper-II is 30 minutes for general category and 40 minutes for PwD category candidates.
You can understand SSC MTS Exam Pattern Paper-2 better through the table given below.
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50 अंक||30 मिनट|
SSC MTS Syllabus : Tier -1
You can get the subject wise information about the SSC MTS Syllabus below –
SSC MTS General Awareness Syllabus
This section will test the general awareness of the candidate regarding environment, society, science etc. The SSC MTS Syllabus for General Awareness is as follows:
- India and its neighboring countries
- Award-winning books
- General politics including Indian Constitution
- Current Affairs, science – inventions and discoveries
- Awards and honors etc.
SSC MTS General English Syllabus
- Sentence Structure
- Active/Passive Voice
- Direct/Indirect Speech
- Phrases and Idioms
- English Grammar (Parts of Speech, Tenses, Voice Change, Narration, Subject-Verb Agreement, Articles, Singular-Plural, Degree of Comparison)
- Synonyms, Antonyms and their Correct Usage
- Comprehension Reading
- Basics of English Language
- English Vocabulary
Numerical Aptitude – Maths
- Number system
- HCF / LCM
- Calculation of whole numbers
- Decimal and fraction
- Relationship between numbers
- Fundamental arithmetic operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Use of tables and graphs
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and time
- Time and work etc.
General Intelligence & Reasoning
This section will consist of non-verbal reasoning questions, the MTS syllabus for General Intelligence and Reasoning is as follows –
- Non -Verbal Series
- Space Visualization
- Visual memory
- Figure Classification
- Arithmetical Computation
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Discriminating Observation
- Relationship Concepts
- Similarities & differences
- Space Visualization
- Decision Making.
SSC MTS Syllabus Tier -2
This paper will be scheduled to test basic language skills in Hindi, English and other languages mentioned in the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution, which is in line with the educational qualification prescribed for the post. It will be necessary to write a short essay or letter.
SSC MTS Syllabus – FAQ
Syllabus include, General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English and General Awareness.
The syllabus of Tier -2 will consist of short essays or letter writing which may be in any other language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
Yes, there is negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer in Paper-1.
Hope you like the information given by us about SSC MTS Syllabus and its exam pattern. For such important information, visit the SSC Crack website daily.