SSC Stenographer exam has been done and the Answer Key has been released by the Staff Selection Commission, and candidates can download their Answer Key from the link given below.
After downloading the answer, you can guess your marks and file a petition for any errors.
|Last Date for Apply Online||18/10/2019|
|Last Date Fee Payment||18/10/2019|
|Exam Date||24-30 December 2020|
|Answer Key Release Date||31 December 2020 to 03 January 20201|
|GEN / OBC / EWS||₹100/-|
|SC / ST / Female (All Category)||₹ 0/-|
|Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or Pay the Exam Fee Through Offline E Challan Fee Mode Submit Fee at State Bank of India Any Branches in India.|
Age Limit : 01/01/2021
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||27 Years|
Total Post : 11
|◆Passed 10 + 2 Intermediate Examination in any recognized board in India|
◆ stenographer Group D Transcription
◆ English: 50 WPM | Hindi 65 WPM
◆ Stenographer Group C Transcription
◆ English: 40 WPM | Hindi 55 WPM
|Important Links | SSCCrack.in|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key Notification||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to check SSC Stenographer Answer Key?
- Visit the official website of SSC: ssc.nic.in. Or click on the link above.
- Click on the “Answer Key” tab.
- Click on the link “Uploading temporary answer key to challenge Stenographer Exam 2020”.
- A PDF file (official information) will open. Read it carefully and click on the link below.
- A new page will open. Read it carefully and then click “Click here”.
- Enter your user ID (ie roll number) and password as per your admit card.
- Your responses will appear on the screen along with SSC Stenographer Answer Key.
How ro raise SSC Stenographer 2020 Answer Key?
Interested candidates can login using their user ID (ie roll number) and password (as per the Admission Certificate) and submit representations, if any, to them from 27 December 2020 (06:00 AM) to 31 December. May be credited by 2020 (06). 00 PM) through online method, Rs.100 / – per question / answer challenged. Delegates received after 06.00 PM on 31 December 2020 will not be entertained under any circumstances. In this article, a link to the objections is given above. Candidates can take a print-out of their respective response sheets as it will not be available only after the deadline specified above.