UPPSC RO ARO Syllabus : The notification has been released for 337 posts of Uttar Pradesh State Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Review Officer (RO) and Assistant Review Officer (ARO).
The application date has been fixed from 05/03/2021 to 01/04/2021, the only problem facing all the candidates is how to finally get selected for this post.
But there is no need to panic as we will give you a complete overview of UPPSC RO ARO Syllabus 2021 and UPPSC RO ARO Eaxm Pattern through this article.
After all, what will be your strategy for this exam, and what will be the actual syllabus of this exam.
UPPSC RO ARO Syllabus 2021 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Name Of Post||Review Officer, Assistant Review Officer|
|Selection Process||Written Examination & Document Verification|
UPPSC RO ARO Exam Pattern
Following is the UPPSC RO ARO Exam Pattern –
- This examination will be conducted in two stages.
- In which the first phase will consist of 140 objective type (multiple choice) questions of general studies, and 60 questions of general Hindi will be included.
- For which you will be provided three hours.
- It has a provision of negative marking of 0.33 one third.
- If you pass the first paper then you will be called for essay writing in the second phase (main exam), for which you will be provided two hours.
|Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Subject Name||Number Of Questions||Marks|
|Conventional Questions (Government Papers, Passages)||l||120|
|GK & Hindi Grammar||ll||60|
UPPSC Sameeksha Adhikari Syllabus 2021 – Paper l
- General Science
- Indian National Movement
- Common Sense
- history of India
- Indian royal system and culture
- Environment Of uttar pradesh Etc.
- तदभव और तत्सम
- अनेकार्थी शब्द
- वाक्य एवं शुद्ध वर्तनी
- विशेष्य और विशेषण
- रस, छंद और अलंकार
- समास एवं समास विग्रह इत्यदि।
UPPSC Sameeksha Adhikari Syllabus – Paper ll
- वाक्य एवं वर्तनी
- अनेकार्थी शब्द
- पत्राचार (शासकीय एवं अर्धशासकीय पत्र)
- अंग्रेजी का हिंदी में शब्दों का रूपांतरण
- हिंदी का अंग्रेजी में शब्दों का रूपांतरण
- मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ
- निबंध लेखन
- गद्यांश, रेखांकित अंश की ब्याख्या, सारांश
- सरकारी रूप में सार लेखन
- विलोम शब्द
- कंप्यूटर ज्ञान इत्यादि।
UPSC RO/ARO Syllabus 2021 – FAQs
Will the incoming Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer have a provision for negative marking?
Yes, if you look at the previous recruitments, then the provision of negative marking in this recruitment will be 0.33 – one third.
While talking about previous recruitments, it does have an interview, but as far as the information coming up is concerned, it is not likely to be interviewed.
This exam will be conducted in two stages.
This exam has been released for a total of 337 posts.
According to the notification so far, some will probably have a typing test.
Hope you have liked the information related to the UPPSC RO ARO Syllabus 2021 in and the UPPSC RO ARO Exam Pattern, visit our portal SSC CRACK daily for more such wonderful information.
Important information : Based on the information received so far, the pattern of this syllabus and exam pattern has been prepared, if there is a change in the UPPSC RO ARO Syllabus 2021 by the Commission, then we will give you the complete information of the changed syllabus in our article.