UPSC CAPF Syllabus 2021 : Central Public Service Commission to recruit Assistant Commandant (Group A) in Central Armed Police Forces like Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). Notification is issued.
In this way, today through this article, we will tell you about UPSC CAPF Syllabus and UPSC CAPF Exam Pattern in detail.
UPSC CAPF Exam Pattern
UPSC will conduct written test for selection of candidates for recruitment to BSF / SSB / CISF / CRPF / ITPP. The selection process for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021 consists of four stages, which are as follows –
- Written exam
- Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Standards Test
- The interview
- Merit list
The CAPF written examination is the first stage for the selection of the next round candidates. The examination is conducted to shortlist the candidates for the Physical and Medical Standards Test.
The exam is conducted on the basis of the exam pattern notified by the UPSC. With the help of the table given below, you can understand the UPSC CAPF AC Exam Pattern.
|Question Paper||Name of the question paper||Time||Marks|
|Paper- I||General Ability & Intelligence||2 Hour –|
10:00 Am to 12:00 PM
|Paper- II||General Studies, Essay & Comprehension||3 Hour – 2:00 PM To 5:00 PM||200 Hours|
UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus
Below we have given a brief information about UPSC CAPF Syllabus 2021 / UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus, so if you are going to appear in this exam, then you should read this article very carefully.
UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus : Paper -1
Questions will be asked from the following topics under Paper-1 of UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus 2021 –
- General Mental Ability : The questions under this section will be designed to test logical reasoning, numerical ability including quantitative aptitude, and data interpretation etc.
- General Science : Under this, questions will be designed to test general awareness, scientific nature, scientific technology, biotechnology, environmental science including new fields of importance, understanding of scientific phenomena of everyday observation, understanding etc.
- Current events of national and international importance : Questions covered under this section are about culture, music, art, literature, sports, governance, social and developmental issues, current events of national and international importance in broad areas of industry, business, etc. Will test the awareness of the candidates.
- Indian Politics and Economy : The questions under it will be aimed to test the knowledge of human rights including the political system of the country and the Constitution of India, social system and public administration, economic development in India, regional and international security issues and its indicators.
- History of India : The questions covered under it will cover broadly social, economic and political aspects. It will also include the areas of development of nationalism and independence movement, and the history of India and other countries.
- Indian and World Geography : The questions covered under this will include physical, social and economic aspects of geography related to India and the world.
UPSC CAPF Syllabus : Paper -2
You can understand the syllabus of UPSC CAPF Syllabus 2021 paper-2 with the help of the following table.
|Part-A (80 marks)||Essay questions that can be based on the following topics –|
Modern Indian History
|Part-B (120 marks)||Comprehensions|
UPSC CAPF Interview/Personality Test 2021
Candidates who succeed in all three written, physical and medical tests will then be called for a CAPF interview or personality test. The interview will be of 150 marks. The candidates who will be shortlisted for the round of interview will be asked to fill up the Detailed Application Form (DAF) temporarily.
With the help of DAF it shows what is the priority of selected candidates in the armed forces like BSF, CRPF, ITBP and SSB, CISF.
The CAPF Syllabus Paper II is divided into two parts. For 80 marks in Part A, a candidate is required to write 4 essays in English or Hindi, while Part B which is a 120-point test on language skills, comprehension and predictive writing.
The questions asked during the interview round of the CAPF exam may be related to current events or some security issues.
There are four stages in the CAPF exam:
Stage I: Written Examination
Stage II: Physical Efficiency Test
Phase III: Interview / Personality Test
Phase IV: Final Selection / Merit List
Hope you have liked the information related to the UPPSC CAPF Syllabus 2021 & UPPSC CAPF AC Exam Pattern given by us. For more information, please visit the official website. Also follow the SSC CRACK for similar information.